So, I thought I’d do a fun post today about my top 10 favorite things this summer!
These are not in any particular order…just as they came to my mind.
1. Suits!!! I am OBSESSED with this show. If you don’t watch it, you should. Catch up on Season 1 and tune into Season 2 on USA…it’s the best. WWHD (What Would Harvey Do?) for those of you that watch the show!
2. Starbucks’s Tazo Tea Lemonade (Passion Fruit) I think I’ve had WAY too many this summer!
3. Dave Matthews Band!!! Saw them this summer (my second show ever!)…saw them June 16th in Bristow, VA with my best friend Matt and my parents. Such an amazing show and such a great band to see live!!
4. The River + kayaking…my grandparents have a river house on the Rappahannock and I absolutely love going there to spend time with family, relax, and kayak. I’ll actually be there this weekend!
5. The Olympics 2012 in London!! AND the fact that the USA Girls gymnastics team just won gold…go team!!!
6. My summer reading…aka my new awesome photography reads!
7. My brand new flash the 580EX II!!!
8. The fact that I FINALLY got an iPhone…could not wait to get rid of that Blackberry!
9. My trip to the beach…17 days & counting! We’re going to Corova? Yep, that’s right never heard of it. We normally go to Nags Head every year but this year we got a house at Corova Beach it’s like 1 hr. 30 mins past Nags Head and I think 30 mins outside of Corolla. You have to drive a 4×4 on the beach to get to the house…seriously CANNOT wait!
This was taken a couple years ago in Corolla…hoping to see some more horses this year!
10. And last but not least…my back to back weddings in September. Beyond excited and cannot wait to be apart of these amazing couples’ days!!
Feel free to share your inputs and leave a comment on your favorite things this summer! Have a Happy Wednesday everyone!