I cannot believe it is already October!! BUT I’m so glad it is because October is my absolute favorite month out of the whole year! I’m so glad fall is here because it’s my favorite season! I love fall weather and fall clothing…I can’t wait to bring out my boots, scarves, and sweaters! Also, my birthday is in October…might be part of the reason why I like it haha. I cannot wait for pumpkin carving, fall baking, and Halloween! And…I seriously need to get to Starbucks because all this week I’ve been craving a caramel apple spice! I’m not a huge coffee drinker so I stick with tea and apple cider.
This Week’s Favorites
- I blogged about my coaching session with Katelyn James!!! I can’t believe that was a week ago. So if you missed it be sure to check it out here!
- Lucky is one year old!!! I brought him home from school last year. I don’t actually know his exact birthdate…but I did the math and I figured he would have been born around the last week in September. BUT since I like October so much I decided his birthday is October 1st. Yes, I did just make up my puppy’s birthday and I’m okay with that.
Baby Lucky and Lucky now…
- Another reason I love fall is because all of my tv shows are back on!!! My favorites right now are Revenge and New Girl! Revenge is SO good and SO addicting and New Girl is just freakin hilarious!
- Wednesday was my day off and I spent it with my mom, nana, and grandma. We went to Pinifer Park, which is a designer house in Midlothian. 18 designers in the Richmond area were chosen to design this house. I love decorating and interior design so this was so awesome to see. Plus, I have so many new ideas now for when I get my own place! The house itself is so amazing and it was so much fun to see what the designers came up with for the different rooms!
- Then we all went to lunch at Belle Vie! I’ve been wanting to go here ever since it opened and I’m so glad we did…cannot wait to go back for dinner! I had the smoked salmon sandwich on a baguette with egg, lettuce, tomato, and bacon along with their french fries. Then for dessert I had their lavender creme brûlée…oh my goodness!! If you are in the Richmond area and appreciate GOOD European food…you need to go here!! Perks of living in Richmond: tons of amazing restaurants for the foodie in me! I always love trying new restaurants and new dishes!
- Jen & Mike’s wedding was on the blog this week! You can see it all right here!
- I am meeting with one of my brides this Saturday in Farmville! I’m SO excited because other than driving through I really haven’t been back since I graduated from Longwood! We’re eating at Macadoo’s too…one of my FAVORITES from college!
- Sunday I will be going to the food & wine festival in Carytown!! Yes, I realize half of this post is about food! But it’s another one of my loves! I’m very excited I haven’t been before so it should be tons of fun and really you can’t go wrong in Carytown…or with food and wine!
Hope everyone is having a GREAT start to their October and have a wonderful weekend!