This week went by insanely fast! Maybe it’s just me because I took a mini vacation mid-week…but still I can’t believe it’s already Friday AND I can’t believe October is almost over!!!
This Week’s Favorites
- I’m thinking about starting a new blog series and gave it a try on Monday! I want to start sharing things I’m learning as I continue to grow as a photographer and small business owner and I’m thinking of calling it “learning curves.” If you missed it you can see it here!
- Wednesday I blogged about my branding. I’m really excited because next Sunday I’m meeting with my designer and I can’t wait to see everything come together! You can check out my Branding board on Pinterest here and feel free to follow me too!
- Wednesday I left for my mini vacation to see one of my best friends from school, Colleen! I’m actually writing this blog post from her house now! She lives in Loudoun County, which is about an hour outside of D.C. and Friday I will be traveling back home.
- Thursday Colleen and I went into D.C. and went to the International Spy Museum! It was SO awesome and well worth it! Afterwards, we ate at this Irish Pub in Chinatown that was really good!
- Now we’re about to watch Hocus Pocus…one of my favorites! I make sure to watch it every year when it gets close to Halloween…such a great movie!
- I have two family sessions this weekend and I am SO excited for them! Which actually reminds me…I need to do MY family’s photos for Christmas cards!
- For you wine lovers…this Saturday is Powhatan’s Festival of the Grape (a wine festival!!!) It’s always a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to it!
And here’s a couple of Instagrams from DC! Enjoy!
Have a great Friday everyone…and a wonderful weekend!