So…I realize I’ve been slacking on my blogging lately and I just wanted to say that starting next week I will be much more consistent! Eventually I would like to blog 5 days a week Mon-Fri but for now I will be sticking to 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So here’s to more consistent blogging…I promise!
This Week’s Favorites
- Matt and I got an apartment!!!!! We are SO excited and we move in December 1st! It’s in Richmond about a minute or two away from Carytown…hello adulthood! Matt is like my brother and we have been friends since the 7th grade so we are super excited to be roommates!! And for those of you that don’t know Matt here he is…
Yes, I am a dork and just put up some photos from my iPhone and this makes me realize that we need actual photos together…how embarrassing!
Fun Facts about theses photos…Matt and I at a Dave Matthews concert over the summer! Carytown’s Watermelon Festival…Matt I don’t think you were quite ready for this photo ha sorry! And no, I did not go to VT (proud Longwood graduate!) and neither did Matt (totally went to East Carolina!) BUT my Dad did graduate from Tech and we all went up to Blacksburg for a game!
- A really adorable family was on the blog Tuesday…if you missed it be sure to check it out here!
- I bought that “egg chapstick” as I like to call it and this may be a stupid thing to include in my favorites but I don’t care…I keep it on my desk and use it at least 50 times a day…I’m addicted! And I did get the summer fruit in case anyone was wondering and I love it!
- I FINALLY washed AND vacuumed my car! It had been like a year and a half haha so it definitely needed it!
- I made some big photography purchases this week that I am VERY excited about!!! A new camera body and lens coming my way!!! More details soon!
- I shot a really cute engagement session and cannot wait to share it on the blog next week…stay tuned for Amanda and John’s session! But for now here’s a sneak peek…
- It’s almost Thanksgiving! Which means it’s almost Christmas…which means I need to do my family Christmas photos ASAP! Let’s see if the pups can stay still long enough this year haha I doubt it
- Matt and I will be going “apartment shopping” at both of my grandmothers’ houses this weekend…basically rummaging through things they do not use/want that they’re willing to give us haha
- I have a family session this weekend in Richmond that I’m really looking forward to!
- AND I get to celebrate Thanksgiving early with my Mom’s side of the family! We’ll be having Thanksgiving this Sunday…yes!!! I’m thinking about doing a cider and mini pumpkin pies…we’ll see what happens!
Everyone have a wonderful Friday and Weekend!
December 13th, 2012 at 4:35 pm
[…] of all, I moved!!! I now live in Richmond, VA with my best friend/roommate Matt. I am so excited to be in RVA…we absolutely love our new apartment and couldn’t be […]
February 1st, 2013 at 3:02 pm
[…] (don’t know who Matt is…find out HERE!) and I realized that we’ve been eating out too much lately. So for this week we decided to […]