I’m excited to be sharing a Friday blog post with you all! This week flew by! But I’m glad it did because I am SUPER excited for this weekend!
This Week’s Favorites
- My stationery!!! I LOVE it! I’m in love with the envelope liner and I really love that they’re square and mimic my business cards
- Juicing! Matt bought a really nice juicer a while ago and I just got back into it this week. I’m trying to eat healthier at home and making your own juice is so good for you! Those of you who have a juicer here’s the recipe for this one I made: 1 green apple, 1 cucumber, 2 carrots, a handful of spinach, 1/4 of ginger root and voila!
- My Grandma found this gorgeous bench for me at an antique shop and I picked out fabric I wanted on it and we upholstered it together with a staple gun! I think it looks pretty good!
- My bedroom is slowly coming together along with everything else in our apartment…I love my pillows especially the one that matches my bench! My Nana sewed that one and the two big ones in the back. I have the best Grandmothers! I wish I could be more domestic like them. I have no patience what so ever with sewing. I already had the green and teal pillows but we found the fabric for the other pillows at U-FAB! aka fabric heaven!
- Our patio! It’s slowly coming together…it’s Matt and I’s favorite space in our apartment! The access is from my bedroom and it’s huge!! I’ll share more of it once we put it together more…
- Our tomato plant! Look how huge it is…it’s like 6 feet tall! Matt got all of the plants and takes care of them. I LOVE having flowers, veggies, and herbs! Maybe I’ll get more of a green thumb one day
- This really cute eat sign is sitting on the floor outside right now but it will hang on this brick wall. We found this and my flying pig statue at Murphies. It’s a really cute shop in Carytown that has great things for gifts and just for decorating your house!
- This past Sunday I also attended the Shoot Share…thanks SO much Nikki, Ashley, and Amanda for putting this event together and hosting!!! It was so much fun!! Here’s a sneak peek from it until I can share the entire blog post
- Matt and I’s concert weekend extravaganza!!! We leave Friday to see The Lumineers in Maryland. I got Matt tickets for his Birthday back in February! Ahh we are SO excited! Then on Saturday we’re driving back to Virginia to see Dave Matthews Band in Manassas! We’ve been going the past few years with my parents so it’s become kind of a tradition now and we LOVE it!! Be sure to follow me on Instagram to see our awesome concert weekend!
- We’ll be coming home on Sunday and I have an engagement session in Richmond!
- Next weekend we’re shooting a wedding in VERMONT!!! Beyond excited! Can’t wait to share everything that’s coming along!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!